London West, UK - If you are not yet a member, it is not too late to join Antiques Young Guns for the chance to win a pitch at SALVO 2O17.
To enter, contact Antiques Young Guns (AYG) chair Edd Thomas edd@antiquesyougguns (dot) com by 23rd March 2017 with up to four photos with at least one of yourself posed interestingly with your stock or in your working environment, and put forward the reasons why you would create the best pitch to represent AYG at SALVO 2O17.
See the full terms and conditions below. Good luck.
1) The following rules together with the general competition terms and conditions can be found online at SalvoNEWS
2) Anyone who enters the Competition (an 'Entrant') will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3) To enter the competition, an entrant must be an Antiques Young Guns member. It is not open to any employees, family members, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition of Antique Young Guns or Salvo Ltd.
Note: to apply to become a new AYG member see their website or email membership@antiquesyoungguns (dot )com
4) To enter send an email or letter to Antiques Young Guns Chairman Edd Thomas edd@antiquesyoungguns (dot) com with up to four images with at least one image of yourself posed interestingly with your stock or in your working environment and put forward the reasons why you would create the best pitch to represent AYG at SALVO 2O17.
5) Include your full name and contact details, website and social media links.
6) The opening date of the competition is 16th February 2017 and the closing date is 23rd March 2017. If entrants enter after after the closing date they will not be entered.
7) After the closing date 23rd March 2017 the best entrant will be selected from all those who entered during the valid entry period. That person will then be offered the prize and if they decline it will be offered to the next best entrant.
8) The chosen entrant will need to provide a valid Public liability insurance certificate.
9) The best three entrants will be put forward by the AYG Chairman for the Salvo team to select the final winner. Their decision will be final.
10) All winners will be required to take part in any future promotion of the SALVO 2O17 in the press and media, including social media. This will include names and location of your business and images of yourself and stock. Note: All entrants will have agreed to this by entering the competition.
1) All entrants must be 18 or over and under 39 as an AYG member.
2) New and existing AYG members can apply.
1) The prize is a small open (uncovered) Market pitch 6m x 6m at SALVO 2O17. Note: current value £336 inc VAT.
2) The prize winner will be notified by email on or before Friday 31st March 2017.
3) The entrant can if they wish pay for a marquee to cover their pitch by arrangement with Salvo Ltd.
4) Whilst Salvo Ltd will make every endeavour to ensure the prize is for SALVO 2O17 , there may be unforeseen circumstances which prevent this. Salvo Ltd is not liable for any expenses caused by delays or cancellation of the event.
5) The SALVO 2O17 dates are Sat 24th and Sun 25th June (Trade Day Fri 23rd June).
Venue: Sir William and Lady McAlpine's private estate, Icehouse Lane, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire. RG9 3AP.
6) The prize is not transferrable and Salvo Ltd reserves the right to substitute any part of the prize at any time.
Become a member of AYG
Story Type: News
Date Modified: February 23, 2017, 01:45 PM